Legends Live Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of The Legend of Prince Valiant & Robin Hood!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valiant's Worst Mistake Ever

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SullyOfThe7Seas

SullyOfThe7Seas

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Valiant's Worst Mistake Ever Empty
PostSubject: Valiant's Worst Mistake Ever   Valiant's Worst Mistake Ever EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:22 pm

Debate the worst mistake Prince Valiant ever made as seen on LOPV. When do you think Our Prince slipped up? Also please if you have the time, explain why you think your choice qualifies as the worst, listing the repercussions it had on other characters or even if it just impacted Valiant himself.

I'll be reviewing some scenes before I pass judgment, however it made sense to go ahead and start the thread so others can do the same. study
Back to top Go down
ShieldMaiden

ShieldMaiden

Female Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Valiant's Worst Mistake Ever   Valiant's Worst Mistake Ever EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:49 pm

For me Valiant's worst mistake was not spending time with Rolf, when he could have. Rolf was Valiant's first mentor, and they had such a close bond. When Rolf came to Camelot, Valiant put his training before spending time with him, promising to always make up for it later. When Rolf died at the hands of the rouge knight, it was too late. I think that mistake impacted Valiant and Rolf the most, because Rolf witnessed his favorite student breaking away, and no longer needing him, and Valiant would always carry the scars of not making time for Rolf. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
UtherBendragon

UtherBendragon

Male Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Valiant's Worst Mistake Ever   Valiant's Worst Mistake Ever EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:32 am

As cheesy as this sounds... I personally think Valiant's worst mistake was not accepting Rowanne's apology, over her withholding Aleta's political views about Mordred from him. This particular mistake almost got him eaten by The Night People. It impacted Rowanne a lot, must have bothered Arn because he's mentioned to have left for 'the coast', and isn't around The Castle Keep. Since Aleta decided to forgive Rowanne, and got off the ship, had Val stayed around everything would have sorted itself. The only character the mistake impacted in a positive light was Gawain... because he got saved from being dinner. scratch
Back to top Go down
Blackisle

Blackisle

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Valiant's Worst Mistake Ever   Valiant's Worst Mistake Ever EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:52 am

I think that Valiants worst mistake was that he failed to be objective about the ability of someone that he had known for a long time . Thule's military stratigist was a brilliant man- years ago. Valiant failed to see the changes in him and placed him in a position he could no longer handle. As a result Camelots army suffered.
Depicting the woinded troops as a result of an error by their own leadership shows that LOPV was ahead of its time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valiant's Worst Mistake Ever   Valiant's Worst Mistake Ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Valiant's Worst Mistake Ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legends Live Forever  :: Legends Live Forever :: The Legend of Prince Valiant-
Jump to: