Legends Live Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of The Legend of Prince Valiant & Robin Hood!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aleta innermost thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackisle

Blackisle

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Aleta  innermost thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Aleta innermost thoughts   Aleta  innermost thoughts EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:08 pm

There are very few clues as to what Aleta is thinking ?
What are her real thoughts about her father ? mother ?
What fears does she have ?
what does she hide because of her pride ?
Why didn't she say yes to Valiant ?
Back to top Go down
Ken-A-Dale

Ken-A-Dale

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Aleta innermost thoughts   Aleta  innermost thoughts EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:37 pm

Not sure I could really get inside Aleta's head with the limited amount of episodes she has to her name. Still, a first person Aleta fan-fic piece sounds like a compelling way to have her story told. Any takers? Smile
Back to top Go down
LadyLindseyofTheLake

LadyLindseyofTheLake

Female Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Aleta innermost thoughts   Aleta  innermost thoughts EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:05 pm

Ok Ken, here's a short FanFic.....

ENTRY ONE:

Aleta's Dairy

My name is Aleta. I am a princess by blood. I am the daughter of King Hugo of The Misty Isles. The Misty Isles are remote, and few venture across the sea to come to our shores. And it's no wonder! The seas are violent, monstrous and unforgiving. You might get the idea I dislike sailing, and truth be told, I do indeed. There is no greater fear I know, than the image of waves and rage of a storm at sea. An island princess afraid of the sea? Silly I realize...

My father was banished here almost 40 years ago when he tried to take King Arthur's throne. Despite the fact my father says we're 'cursed' to dwell here... It's my home, there is great beauty here, if you look for it. It's hard to explain, but when the fog moves over the swamp, and the moon shines just so... It fills me with wonder. I can gaze off and watch a marsh bird drift against the gray sky, and there I see a peace unknown to many on The Misty Isles.

I do long to see places beyond this island though. Though my father will must likely never allow it, in my heart I know... Sometime, somewhere, something will happen, and then my life will never be the same.

~ Aleta
Back to top Go down
PrinceJason

PrinceJason

Male Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Aleta innermost thoughts   Aleta  innermost thoughts EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:57 pm

Well written piece of fan-fic, Lindsey. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleta innermost thoughts   Aleta  innermost thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Aleta innermost thoughts
Page 1 of 1