Fans of The Legend of Prince Valiant & Robin Hood!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeffOfCamelot
Admin

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:52 pm

Amazon.com is running a special for both Volumes of LOPV on DVD for $27.97. Shipping and handling is FREE* For anyone who might not have bought the DVD release, this is a good savings. You might want to check it out. Cool

Last edited by JeffOfCamelot on Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken-A-Dale

Male Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:55 pm

Pretty good offer there. I paid $15 for the first season and $17 for the second. So this is a few bucks cheaper. Only deal is having to pay S&H, where as I got that for free with mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaliburnRider

Male Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:01 pm

Hye Jeff, guess what? www.deepdiscount.com is offering a better special. Here's how it works: You pay $15.87 for the compete first set of episodes and $16.59 for the rest. They ship it right to your door for FREE and are very reliable. I order from them all the time. For $32.46 you get the whole series delivered. It's a bargain! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrinceJason

Male Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:04 pm

Hold on Kirk... I found something that beats that. http://cgi.ebay.com/Legend-of-PRINCE-VALIANT-Vol-1-2-Complete-Series_W0QQitemZ260285722397QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260285722397&_trkparms=72%3A1163

^ Both Seasons for "BUY IT NOW" @ $ 9.99 + $2.99 for shipping & handling.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeffOfCamelot
Admin

Male Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:25 pm

Wow, it puts what I found down a notch for sure! Great deals. Very Happy I edited the thread name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JordanSkywalker
Admin

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:04 pm

Only 3 hours remaining. Here's your chance to win LOPV S01 on DVD for $0.01! That's right, only one cent. Laughing I kid you not. Check it out: http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Legend-of-Prince-Valiant-The-Complete-Series_W0QQitemZ300258078311QQihZ020QQcategoryZ617QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em124

Happy bidding to the lucky winner. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:33 pm

Wow, one hour left and still no bids! Shocked If I didn't already own 2 sets of each season, I would've bought it for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrinceJason

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:35 pm

1 cent? They have to be joking!!! LOPV is much, much too good for that cheap. affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaliburnRider

Male Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:37 pm

It says the auction page has only been viewed 10 times on the tracker. Laughing

Somebody is missing out majorly. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SullyOfThe7Seas

Male Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:39 pm

You do have to pay $4.99 S&H. So it's actually $5.00 even. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirVancelot

Male Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:40 pm

scratch Why no bids? This is ridiculous! pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ken-A-Dale

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:46 pm

I hate to let this slip without a bid... This is a steal! The trouble is I have absolutely no use for a third set. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrinceJason

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:48 pm

I sure wish I would have waited on the DVDs and bid on something like this. I could have saved money. Sad

This is such a bargain! What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JordanSkywalker
Admin

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:36 am

Alright guys, I'm trying for it. I don't know why, but I hate to let Prince Valiant suffer this kind of fate on e-bay.

So far I'm the highest bidder. If anyone really needs it, bid more than my 1 cent bid. jocolor

Edit: Retracted my bid. Turns out it's a used copy. No wonder. I don't need another open edition. Not with the double sided dice. It may have scratches and won't play. I can't risk it... Not brave enough. Wink

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:44 pm

Yikes! I thought it was new. Good thing you spotted that Jordan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD   

Back to top Go down

Geart Deals to Buy *the complete* Legend of Prince Valiant on DVD
Page 1 of 1