Legends Live Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of The Legend of Prince Valiant & Robin Hood!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Characters you'd like to see back in S0III

Go down 
+5
Skywalking
LastKnight
PrincessLeah
NeonKnight
CaliburnRider
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CaliburnRider

CaliburnRider

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Characters you'd like to see back in S0III Empty
PostSubject: Characters you'd like to see back in S0III   Characters you'd like to see back in S0III EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:41 am

What characters do you want brought back into the show for the third (and maybe final) season?

Dexter Fletcher was great as Count Friedrich in the second episode. I'd like to see him make a return appearance. Smile
Back to top Go down
NeonKnight

NeonKnight

Male Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Characters you'd like to see back in S0III   Characters you'd like to see back in S0III EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:33 pm

Sad To be honest, most characters i'd like to see return can't cause of obvious reasons:

Spoiler:

Luke Scarlett, I guess is my best bet.
Back to top Go down
PrincessLeah

PrincessLeah

Female Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Characters you'd like to see back in S0III   Characters you'd like to see back in S0III EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:51 am

Eve. I most definitely want to see Eve again. I was disappointed she escaped mention in Season II, as I thought she was a good plot point in Much's character story. I certainly hope they don't plan to just never mention her again.....
Back to top Go down
LastKnight

LastKnight

Male Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Characters you'd like to see back in S0III   Characters you'd like to see back in S0III EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:01 am

I second that Leah. I would also like to see Eve make a return appearance. Especially since this is rumored (with good evidence) to be the final season of RH. I would like to see Much survive, even if some of the other characters are killed and seek Eve out like he said. To drop the plot after laying it out would seem silly IMHO. Hopefully it will connect and come together. Razz
Back to top Go down
Skywalking

Skywalking

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Characters you'd like to see back in S0III   Characters you'd like to see back in S0III EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:08 pm

I hold out hope that somehow, some way, Will and Djaq will return. Especially Will, as he's my absolute favorite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fisher_queen.livejournal.com
Ken-A-Dale

Ken-A-Dale

Male Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Characters you'd like to see back in S0III   Characters you'd like to see back in S0III EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:06 pm

I thought Harry was up to be the next Dr. Who, lately no word on that. I'm not sure what Anjali is doing, but I expect both characters will return to RH. I'm optimistic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JeffOfCamelot
Admin
JeffOfCamelot

Male Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Characters you'd like to see back in S0III   Characters you'd like to see back in S0III EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:12 pm

I've got mixed emotions on Will and Djaq returning.

Spoiler:

On the other hand, their talents (and characters for that matter ) are really needed in The Gang. There's a void left by all of the cross-outs, and frankly I'm having a difficult time visualizing what season III is going to be like. scratch So in that light, I'd like to see them come back to Sherwood.
Back to top Go down
UtherBendragon

UtherBendragon

Male Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Characters you'd like to see back in S0III   Characters you'd like to see back in S0III EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:20 pm

King Richard, I'd like him to return again. king What a great performance by Steven Waddington in the final! I was really impressed with him. What a Face

For others, probably Eve (as has been mentioned), and Luke Scarlett could easily take his brother's role, if Will fails to return. The Count (Dexter Fletcher) would be a welcome return like Kirk said. I guess that about does it since most of the other 'must have' characters met their end fate during Series one & two.
Back to top Go down
JordanSkywalker
Admin
JordanSkywalker

Male Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Characters you'd like to see back in S0III   Characters you'd like to see back in S0III EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:32 pm

I'd say Carter... But I can't for obvious reasons. Rolling Eyes

I hope next season a little restraint is exercised in the
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://legendsliveforever.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters you'd like to see back in S0III   Characters you'd like to see back in S0III Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters you'd like to see back in S0III
Page 1 of 1